18 Class Un-Benched Single Breed OPEN SHOW
(Held under Kennel Club Rules & Show Regulations)
To be held at CAERPHILLY LEISURE CENTRE, Virginia Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3SW
on Sunday 19th August 2012
Show Opens: 10.45am
Judging commences: 11.30am in both rings
Dogs: Keith Frankland (Aldwych)
Bitches: Trevor Taylor (Niatona)
Referee: Mike Davies (Stormbull)
Entries Close: Saturday 4th August 2012 (Postmark)
For more information please contact:
Show Secretary: Mrs Lynne Jones
31 Westlands, Baglan Moors, PORT TALBOT, SA12 7DD
Tel: 01639 821410
Judge: Keith Frankland (Aldwych)
1. VETERAN Dog*
2. MINOR PUPPY Dog*
3. PUPPY Dog*
4. JUNIOR Dog*
5. MAIDEN Dog
6. NOVICE Dog
7. POST GRADUATE Dog
8. LIMIT Dog
9. OPEN Dog
Judge: Trevor Taylor (Niatona)
10. VETERAN Bitch*
11. MINOR PUPPY Bitch*
12. PUPPY Bitch*
13. JUNIOR Bitch*
14. MAIDEN Bitch
15. NOVICE Bitch
16. POST GRADUATE Bitch
17. LIMIT Bitch
Referee: Mike Davies (Stormbull)
(*)PLEASE CHECK YOUR DOGS AGE ELIGIBILITY and ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CLASSES.
Definition of Classes
- Minor Puppy – For dogs of six and not exceeding nine calendar months of age on the first day of the Show.
- Puppy – For dogs of six and not exceeding twelve calendar months of age on the first day of the Show.
- Junior – For dogs of six and not exceeding eighteen calendar months of age on the first day of the Show.
- Maiden – For dogs which have not won a Challenge Certificate or a First Prize at an Open or Championship show. (Minor Puppy, Special Minor Puppy, Puppy and Special Puppy classes excepted, whether restricted or not).
- Novice – For dogs which have not won a Challenge Certificate or three or more First Prizes at Open and Championship Shows. (Minor Puppy, Special Minor Puppy, Puppy and Special Puppy classes excepted, whether restricted or not).
- Post Graduate – For dogs which have not won a Challenge Certificate or five or more First Prizes at Championship Shows in Post Graduate, Minor Limit, Mid Limit, Limit and Open classes, whether restricted or not.
- Limit – For dogs which have not won three Challenge Certificates under three different judges or seven or more First Prizes in all, at Championship Shows in Limit and Open classes, confined to the breed, whether restricted or not, at Show where Challenge Certificates were offered for the breed.
- Open – For all dogs of the breed for which the class is provided and eligible for entry at the Show.
- Veteran – For dogs of not less than seven years of age on the first day of the Show.
A full list of Trophies, Awards etc, will appear in Show Catalogue.
All donations of Rosettes or Cash prizes will be gratefully received and acknowledged in the Show Catalogue. Please contact the Secretary, Kevin Jones as soon as possible to ensure your donation is acknowledged in the catalogue.
If you wish to advertise your Dog’s wins, Stud Dogs, or Stock for sale etc in the Show Catalogue, the rate is £10.00 per full page. (Pre-paid Only)
EXHIBITORS PLEASE NOTE
Please ensure that your dog is entered in its correct class as regards to Sex, Age, and Eligibility for the class where the number of wins count when entering. When posting your entry please obtain a free CERTICATE OF POSTING at the Post Office to ensure that your will prove acceptable to the Kennel Club should your entry go astray. Please ensure that your cheque is available for immediate encashment. Those which are not so for whatever reason (including technical irregularities) will not be accepted, and entries will be returned. There will be a charge of £10 made to the exhibitor for any cheque not honoured plus the entry fee.
Please make cheques payable to SBTCSW – Thank you.
Membership renewals for 2012 can be paid with your entry.
* Joint or Single Membership £4 *
All new Membership applications for the SBTCSW must be accompanied with a membership form.
Please Note. Strict fines will be imposed on the spot for any mess not cleaned up. It is a strict condition that on no account will any mess be tolerated.